All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to ACR Systems SA. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of ACR Systems SA.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of ACR Systems SA used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of ACR Systems SA.
Your use of the ACR Web is at your sole risk. All ACR Web information are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, express, statutory or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. ACR Systems SA does not warrant that the ACR Web will be available or operate in an uninterrupted, error-free or completely secure manner or that errors or defects will be corrected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ACR Systems SA shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if ACR Systems SA has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that an ACR Systems SA product is mistakenly listed, ACR Systems SA reserves the right to refuse or cancel any claims placed for product listed at the incorrect name. ACR Systems SA reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such claims.
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including an ACR Systems SA or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site, is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate and, in particular, to allow you to shop from our site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. These terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services from Advanced Cinema Robotic Systems Sp. z o.o., Spacerowa 10, 05-410 Józefów, Poland (hereafter: "Seller") concerning the online store www.shop.acr-sys.com and all sub-domains belonging to the domain. Differing specifications from the customer do not apply unless the seller confirms as such in writing. Individual agreements between the seller and the customers always take priority.
2. The terms and conditions between the seller and the customers are subject to the law of the Poland. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as consumers are not deprived of the guaranteed protection provided by obligatory legal provisions of the state in which the consumer has his ordinary residence. The UN Convention of the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
3. Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website and placing your order. By accessing any part of the Website or ordering goods from the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
4. The language of the contract is English.
5. The place of jurisdiction is the court competent for the seat of seller, provided that the customer is a trader or a body corporate organised under public law or separate assets under public law. The same applies if a customer has no general jurisdiction in Poland or the domicile or ordinary residence at the time the claim is raised are not known.
6. Purchases made on the Website, are for your personal or gift use and are not to be used for commercial re-sale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for multiple quantities of an item ordered by any one customer or to any one postal address.
7. With each update to the online shop all prices and descriptions of products (hereinafter Products) previously displayed in the www.shop.acr-sys.com online shop become invalid.
§2 Subject matter of contract and conclusion of contract
1. The seller offers the customer new goods to purchase at the online store www.shop.acr-sys.com.
2. In order to make purchases using our website, you can register as a customer or you can do it without registration. You can register by clicking the “LOGIN” and “Register” buttons. We will save your personal information and use this only to process your orders.
3. When purchasing at the online store, a contract of sale is concluded when the seller takes an order from the customer. Prices marked on the online shop do not constitute an offer in the legal sense. The customer will receive confirmation of the receipt and the taking of the order by email.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, VAT and payment
1. All of the net prices listed on the Website do not include applicable taxes (if any).
2. If you have VAT EU, or living outside EU, this service delivery is subject to reverse charge. You may be required to pay VAT or other taxes in your own country.
3. The prices do not include shipping and packaging costs, which the customer shall be informed about before being charged for the order.
4. The amount of the shipping costs depends on the weight and the dimensions of the goods as well as the requested destination.
5. Delivery is made by the seller to the customer once payment is made through bank transfer or Paybynet. Be aware that time of transfer post may vary.
6. If a customer defaults on its payment obligations, the seller can claim compensation for damages under the statutory provisions and / or rescind the contract.
7. The seller will always issue the customer with an invoice which shall be handed over upon delivery of the goods or received otherwise in text form.
§ 4 Delivery and transfer of risk
1. The ordered goods shall be delivered to the address submitted by the customer, provided that nothing different is agreed contractually. The delivery will be made from the seller’s storage.
2. The delivery address must be within the same country or economic region with harmonized custom regulations as the payer.
3. All of our packages are sent via DHL courier company and have insurance.
4. The availability of individual goods is stated in the item descriptions. Goods available at storage will be dispatched by the seller within 5 working days after conclusion of the contract, provided that nothing else is expressly agreed. If the goods are marked as not in stock when sold through the online store, the seller endeavours to deliver the goods as quickly as possible. Statements made by the seller regarding the date of delivery are not binding, provided that the delivery date was not exceptionally agreed as binding by the seller.
5. In the event that we are unable to meet the original delivery time, we will notify you of this as soon as possible and at the same time specify a new estimated delivery time.
6. The seller reserves the right to make a part delivery, provided that this appears advantageous for efficiently processing the order and the part delivery is not exceptionally unreasonable for the customer. The customer will not be charged for additional expenses incurred by part deliveries.
7. The seller reserves the right to release itself from the duty to fulfil the contract if the goods are to be delivered by a supplier on the day of dispatch and the delivery does not take place in whole or in part. This reservation of delivery therefore only applies if the seller is not responsible for the delivery not taking place. The seller is not responsible for the delivery not taking place, insofar as a so-called congruent covering transaction was concluded in good time with the supplier to fulfil the contractual obligations. If the goods are not delivered, the seller shall inform the customer about this fact and refund the purchase price as well as shipping costs already paid. The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods, transfers when they are handed over to the customer. If the customer is a company, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods as well as the risk of delay transfers, in the case of delivery by carrier, with the delivery of the goods to the carrier, the freight contractor or another person appointed to deliver.
§5 Offsetting, right of retention
1. The customer only has the right to offset if its counterclaims are acknowledged by the seller or established legally as final and absolute.
2. The customer is only authorised to exercise a right of retention insofar as its counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
1. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
2. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable to you and us at the point at which you agree to these Terms (including where the loss or damage results from our breach of these Terms). Loss or damage will be reasonably foreseeable where it could be contemplated by you and us.
3. We will also not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where you are not entering into these terms as a consumer.
4. We do not:
a. accept any liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of the Website;
b. guarantee which content and services will be available on the Website. All content and services on the Website are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis;
c. guarantee that the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on the Website itself will be free from errors or omissions (however, we will use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention).
5. When you order goods from the Website, our aggregate liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with these Terms shall be limited in respect of each claim, to the purchase price of your order.
6. We are not responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises out of any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks or industrial action affecting us or our suppliers.
1. Without prejudice to any applicable statutory warranty, Seller warrants that the products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12-months for ACR The Plus, and 24-months for ACR The Beast from the initial date of purchase (excluding consumables which are warranted during 6 months from the initial date of purchase) upon presentation of proof of purchase to Seller.
2. Detailed warranty is provided in products manuals.
§8 Personal information
§9 Copyright and other intellectual property rights
1. Your use of the Website grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, design rights, trade marks or other of our intellectual property rights (or the intellectual property rights of third parties).
2. We provide the Website to you solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The content of the Website may not be used for any other purpose without our express written permission.