This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
"Personal Data" means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, registration name, password and other information from which you can be identified and which you disclose to us at any time.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your Personal Data when:
• you create an on-line account;
• you place an order;
• you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us;
• you disclose your Personal Data to us through the Website at any other point.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate and, in particular, to allow you to shop from our site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. However, we will not send any such information by electronic means to you if you purchased products as a guest user, unless you have consented to this.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We use aggregate information about our users (e.g. 500 men under the age of 30 have ordered a specific product on a given day) for our own business and marketing purposes. We do not pass any such information onto any third party advertisers.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Any information we hold about you can be accessed on request at any time. You can obtain a copy of your Personal Data that is held by us, correct your Personal Data, update it or delete it at any time by e-mailing us at e-mail address
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement you can find our contact details in ‘Contact Us’ on the homepage or send directly an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the secure treatment of your Personal Data and will take appropriate precautionary measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or abuse. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server.
LOCATION OF YOUR DATA
We hold your Personal Data in European Union (EU) where the Website servers are located.