The CINE BLACK PEARL is a specially designed casing made to embark your triple-axis stabilized pod both in the air, at sea, and earth.
- The back of the CINE BLACK PEARL is fully removable via 4 locked draw latches, designed for the Aeronautics Industry.
- The dome, made of 8mm PLEXIGLAS®, has extensive optical properties (same supplier as Dassault Aviation).
- The visual field encompasses 170°, allowing for the TILT and PAN of the stabilizer.
- The central ring of the CINE BLACK PEARL is made out of 8 mm thick carbon, and makes it possible to sustain 3 to 4 G.
- Access to replace the PLEXIGLAS® is easy.
- The CINE BLACK PEARL is equipped with 2 silicone joints (front and rear), opening the way for use either on a boat or in the air.
- Overall weight: 12 Kg.
You should see also...